The full list of changes is below:
- Fix Unarmed leveling so that the skill is only raised when you are using Monk Weapons
- Seer Pillar now gives you the Seer power rather than the Dimensions one
- Fixed spelling and grammatical errors in "The Pillars" book
- Add a riddle for the Elemental Pillar
- Changed the Magic Resistance buff for the Elemental Pillar to 10 for balancing
- Added Progress on the Way lesser power that lets you check your stats while adventuring
- Added Choice Upon the Way lesser power that lets you choose new perks while adventuring
- Shadow Pillar now gives you the Shadow bonuses like it should
- Activating the Pillar of the Way now gives you the Progress and Choice lesser powers
- Changed Soft Resistance perks so that the Armor Rating bonus is visible in your inventory
- Changed Evasion robes to use normal brown and yellow monk robes to add color variety
- Changed IDs for areas with Pillars so that they can be coc'd to with the console
- Added a one second delay to the Unarmored leveling script so that you do not level at an insane speed when hit by a concentration spell
- Raised default attack speed for Unarmed weapon to 1.1.
- Leveled the Burning, Freezing, and Electrical robes so that they do not all deal the same amount of damage
- Fixed the Choice Pillar so that it now shows you the Unarmored perks when you meet the proper requirements.
So far, I have not found a way to restrict Unarmored leveling to when you are not wearing armor. I am going to contact some people on various forums for help. Hopefully that issue should be fixed in an upcoming update or version.